Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It's Here!

Love You, Always is finally out in the world.  Eight years in the making. This is a very surreal moment for me.

This is the first book I wrote and when I finished the first draft two years ago, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.  I thought about publishing but at the time I wasn't ready.  The book wasn't ready either. We both needed a little more time.  And now it's finished. Eeeek!




Caring for her three children had been Anna’s only priority in the aftermath of losing the man she’d loved since they were seventeen. Forced to move forward with her life, Anna was reeling as she enrolled in college. There she made a friend who had been there and done that, hired a sexy younger man to tutor her in math, who also taught her how to have fun again, and she met a man to love her, whether she wanted it or not. The lessons in life Anna received over her first year of college gave her the strength to live again.



Amazon
Smashwords

It should be available for the Nook, Kobo and ibook soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment