Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Another deleted scene.

I added another deleted chapter from Until Now onto my Wattpad account. 

This one was a tough one to delete. I loved the interaction between Billy and Katie (his Sweets) and I attempted to add it in other places but it just didn't work. I also wanted to show the beginning of Preston and Bridget's relationship, but since the book had to span eighteen years, this one became a victim. It just didn't move the story along.

You can click here to be taken directly to the chapter, or you can go to the Deleted Scenes tab above to find the list of scenes or chapters that didn't make it into the books.  So far I only have two for Until Now, but will be adding more as I have time to go through my deleted scenes file. 


No comments:

Post a Comment