Friday, September 4, 2015

Favorite Five

Years ago I kept a family blog and every Friday I would post my favorite five things from that week or just life in general. Reading through my old entries I realized how much I missed it.

So here it is, the all new  Friday Favorite Five:


1.  Writing in the park.  The combination of sunshine, fresh air and getting exercise during my breaks makes it the perfect place.  Sadly, I live in rainy Oregon so I won't be able to do this much longer, but until then...

2. Making Faces by Amy Harmon. I recently fell in love with it.  The writing is beautiful, the story is touching. It made me laugh and cry. So pretty much my favorite kind of book.  If you like a good clean book then I recommend it.

3. Colored dry markers for my white board.  My calendar looks so cute.


4. Adorable composition notebooks. As much as I hate shopping for school supplies, I love getting new notebooks. I carry one with me everywhere.


5.  Meeting my brother's biological brother and sister. Out of shared grief came love, comfort and family.






No comments:

Post a Comment