Friday, October 2, 2015

Favorite things.

1. Yesterday, a friend of mine thanked me for a favor by giving me a box of See's candy. I now know for sure that I love being paid in chocolate.  It shouldn't have been a surprise.


2.  When I have a chance to spend the day with my great niece.

3. The commute to see my great niece is 45 minutes of beautiful scenery and an opportunity to listen to good music without hearing complaints.  I almost hate it when the drive ends.




4. Pizza. But not just any pizza but 3rd Street Pizza. They make an awesome veggie-myte pizza and also the best Greek salad I've ever had.  If I could, I would eat there every week.

5. My e-reader. I have a bit more appreciation for it since my Nook is on its death bed. It's been my  sanity saver.

2 comments:

  1. I would totally be okay with getting paid in See's candies, they are the best! You are so lucky to live in such a scenic place, that drive looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ride. Chocolate. We went and helped Gabrielle with her quilting project it was fun. Not to many people showed up must have been a busy Sat. We will be there next Sat. It was relaxing just sat and cut 4 inch squares for hours. The guys ironed they did a good job.

    ReplyDelete