Monday, January 4, 2016

It's a new year!


Goodbye, 2015. I will not miss you. Emotionally speaking, I limped into the new year feeling beat up and scarred, but I feel a renewed excitement for the upcoming year.  I look at 2016 as a brand new notebook ready for me to write my new ideas, hopes and dreams.

My hope and dream for this year is to finish writing the Until and Always series. Three novels and two novellas might be pushing it, but doable especially since I'm already 22k words into my next novel. YAY!

I also hope to be a little more active on social media. This is a tough one especially since I'm a shy introvert, but I'm going to push myself a little more.

In other news, Love, Ryan, Love you, Always, Until Now and Until Us are now free on Kindle Unlimited or only .99 -2.99 for those of us who still haven't joined...as a reader. It was a tough decision to make especially since I'm a Nook owner, but they get much more visibility on there than when they aren't.


Until Now



Until Us



Love, Ryan


Love You, Always




If you've read any of my books, I would appreciate your reviews...even if you didn't like it.  Not only does it help with rating but it's helpful for me as a writer.

I had planned to work on an Until novella next but changed my mind. I may change it again, you never know but as of right now, Kimmie's story from Love you, Always will be next.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I love her. She is everything I'm not and maybe that's my draw to her.  Like LYA, it's emotional, but it won't be as heavy as Anna's book. Kimmie's personality wouldn't allow it.

On an unrelated note and to express how much my characters become a part of my life (or how crazy I am),  I actually missed the characters from Until Us at Christmas. It was like I expected them to show up and open presents with me. I'd like to think I'm not crazy and it was because they've been a part of my life for so long, but I think I might be a bit cookoo. Either way, I'll be happy to go back into their world when I finish the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment