Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Editors, changes and what's coming.

I was so excited to post editing dates in my last blog post and to release Until Here, an Until novella this month but life happened and for once it wasn't my life causing issues. Yay!

Until Here is written, it's with the editor, but she won't be able to get to it until next month. I was supposed to send Love Me to her this month, but that's not happening. It's disappointing and frustrating and no fault of my editor who I adore. On a positive note, the photo for the cover of Until Here was taken over Easter, and I should be able to post it soon. :: crossing fingers::  Aaaaand I found a new editor. I'm excited to work with her and I already have four books and one novella scheduled for editing with her this year.

I'm going to be very busy from now until the end of November but it'll be the good kind of busy.

So as it stands right now these will be my release dates:

Until Here, an Until novella will be released May/June. That's my best guess but I can't wait for you to read it. It's a short novella even for a Novella, but it's sweet and the I love the characters so much I cried when I wrote the epilogue. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to them.

Love Me, the second book in the Always series will be released May 31st. I promise this book is not as heavy as Love You, Always. Kimmie, the main character, wouldn't allow it and I wouldn't be able to write it.  Heavy stuff happens, but Kimmie deals with it with humor...and wine--lots of wine.

Until You, an Until Novella will be released July 12th. I can't wait to finish this one. My years playing World of Warcraft and living with a gaming nerd has finally been put to good use.

Until Forever, the final book in the Until series will be released August 9th. I'm going to be shedding a few tears with this one only because I don't want to say goodbye to these characters. This is Phillips story, and I can't wait to write it.  To watch how he grew up from a scared boy who made a really bad choice to a man who would do anything to make up for his wrongdoings will be an emotional ride as a writer and hopefully as a reader. When I first wrote him, I never expected to like him, but as I was finishing Until Now, he kept showing me his side. What he was doing, how he was feeling after Bridget. Nothing is every black or white.

Love Deserved, the final book in the Always series will be released mid-November. I wanted to write Caleb's story even before I finished writing Love You, Always. I will warn you this one might be as heavy as Love You, Always but from a different side of the story.


Life As she Knew It, a stand-alone novel will be released mid-December. The main character in this book has not left me alone in months. I write scenes or notes for her story almost every single day. She might be one of my favorite characters but only because of where she starts out and where she ends at the end of the book.

I can't begin to express how excited and terrified I am of this list.  These stories have been in my head for so long and to finally share them with others is amazing. This writing gig will never get old and never be less scary.



2 comments:

  1. So glad things are working out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't seem to find Until You and Until Forever for my Kindle. Loved the rest of the series and am anxious to read these two. Any advice as to where I can get them? Glad your new editor is working out.

    ReplyDelete