Wednesday, February 8, 2017

OMG it's February?

I feel like I should be yelling "I'm baaaaaack!" but I've never really been gone. I've just been really really quiet.

So for anyone interested here's an update:

After taking a few months off of writing to deal with family life and mental health stuff, I'm back to writing everyday and so excited about this coming year. A break was exactly what I needed and I feel better than I have in a long time.

Currently, all my titles except for Love You, Always and Until Now are on Kindle Unlimited but will be back on all sites April 11th ish.

Within the next few weeks I'll be releasing Safe Love a 26k word novella for the Always series on all sites. You don't have to read any of the other books to read this one. It's a sweet story about Benny and Seth from Love Me. There are three more novellas and one more novel for the Always series that I hope to release this year.

My goal is to also finish off the Until series with Until Forever (Phillip and Jenny's story) but I also have several shorts that I've been working on about all the main characters from all the books that will be free on this blog.  I'm almost finished with the first one which is about Bridget's father. As a warning it is really sad.

Ummm. I think that's it for now!  Come say hi to me on my Facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment